Friday, May 31, 2013

What Is Love?

I really enjoyed this week in class. We talked about relationships and dating. The two chapters that I had to read for this week were very interesting. The chapter that really stuck out to me was the one on love. The book asked how many times have you been in love? This intrigued me and got me thinking about how many times I have been in love. I started to reminisce on past relationships. I answered this questions for myself. I can honestly say I have been in love twice. Once when I was a senior in high school and I am currently in love. I started to remember the time in high school like it was yesterday. I was so in love with that boy and I still love him today but I am not in love with him. I am currently dating someone who I am completely in love with. He is my best friend. We plan on being married in the temple sometime next year. In the class discussions we had I just thought about the things that we have together. One thing that stuck out in one of the discussions is that we tend to date people who like us. And this is so true. I think that my boyfriend and I are similar in looks. We both are shorter people and have thicker bodies.

Something that interested me was that in the book they talked about a survey that was conducted asking people how many times they had fallen in love. And surprisingly men had fallen in love more times than women. And just a random fact, I have had the song What is Love stuck in my head all week. So here is a link to the song. :]

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM

No comments:

Post a Comment